Tuesday, 28 May 2013

31 weeks already..

Cepatnya time flies!!! ^_^
 
Went for check-up today.. Alhamdulillah baby’s weight is normal whc is at 1.7kg.. Unfortunately, baby masih breech even after 2 mths plus.. Yang penting baby sihat tul tak.. Kalau ikut babycenter, baby will lock his/her position until week 34-36.. So I still hv time to see if baby A will definitely be breeched or not..
 
 
 
I read a few babycenter's articles on caesarean section and it scares the hell out of me than natural vaginal birth procedure.. Mmg senang nk bukak, tp nk tutup balik requires 7 layers of stitches???? Homaiiiii.. 

 
I would really2 like to experience natural & normal birth.. Memang labour pain and contraction tu semua horrifying kan.. But I really want to experience it.. 

 
However, cara mana baby kuar sbnrnyer dah tak kisah dah.. Yang penting bila kuar baby sihat kan.. And since we’ve been waiting for a baby, all these is very minor sbnrnyer tul tak..  

 
Please do pray for me and baby.. :)