Ayra will be turning 7 months soon. In 10 days time. But she is still colicky almost every night. Sometimes at midnight. Sometimes at 4am in the morning. She'll wake up and it seems like she wants to nurse but ended up crying in pain, arching her back and refusing to feed. As a mother it is very painful to watch.
Of course, I will always question myself of this damn question --> WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO MY BABY?? is the food provided making her sick? is the milk not good? did i eat something tat upsets her tummy? and many other self-blaming questions. -__-
Her remedy almost every night is this:
Ayra now sucks the gripe water from the spoon feeder herself. Laju giler dia hisap. Tak yah nk pump into her mouth dah. She loves it! Hahaha.. But it is still painful to watch her in pain b4 giving her the gripe water.
Turns out, some babies do still hv colic until they are 1 yo. Oh wow. I hope Ayra doesnt have to suffer that long.
My poor baby.
