Saturday, 8 February 2014

Only You




Ya Allah

I hope You're listening
I know my place must be far away in Your list for I know who I am and my ibadah to You
I dont know if I deserve anything from You
And so far You've given me so much despite all that

MasyaAllah I feel so humbled and ashamed receiving all that You've given me
I am merely Your tiny being that sometimes forgets my place
I am merely Your tiny being that sometimes only remember You when I needed You
Forgive me Ya Allah for I am only human

But I really hope you're listening
For You are the only one who can make our dreams possible for Ayra Sofea now 
Ya Allah The Mighty
Ya Allah Yang Maha Pendengar
Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin

................................

I have made all the necessary steps now. Have obtained help from those who are willing to help. Yang lain sekarang terserah pada doa dan ketentuan Allah. Semoga dipermudahkan.

I am not the type who berdoa in fb or in social media. To me, it should be a personal conversation between us and Allah, bkn untuk semua org tau kita ni tgh berdoa. Yang kat atas ni pun is only a fraction of it. Tapi this time mcm tak cukup rasanya berdoa dan berdoa dalam hati, sometimes certain things must be put in words.