It has been fun so far. But slow. Since Ayra has tummy upsets almost every night I am apprehensive about feeding her just about everything. I feel like I have no choice but to do the at least 3-day wait rule. I have huge anxiety whenever I introduce new food to her.
So far, Ayra has eaten:
Pureed apple
Pureed pear
Pureed banana
Pureed carrot
Chicken porridge
Salmon porridge
Yup, nothing green yet hihihi. This week, she'll be introduced to pureed edamame beans to be taken together with her usual chicken porridge. Her fruit intake this week is pureed apple + pear. Something I know she is ok with.
I read about some mothers who introduces few new food at once and when their baby had some sort of reactions, they couldnt pin point the source. Which fruit? Which vege? Which food? I dont want to be in that situation.
Right now, I am very worried wondering if Ayra can take edamame. Will she have any reaction towards it? Will she be ok? Would she love it? Aihhh mcm2 soalan. Usually I will test new food myself over the 2-day weekend. But last weekend we were so busy memang tak sempat nk test. So it is up to Ibu tis week. Already asked Ibu to call me immediately if Ayra is showing any unusual symptoms..
Even though it takes time to introduce all sorts of food to Ayra, it really doesnt matter becoz it is not like she knows other food yet anyway. Hihihi.. And apparently feeding infants before 1 y.old is all about fun and introducing and familiarizing them with feeding. Patut lah bila cari info on solid feeding takde pun bgtau kena feed 1 or 2 or 3 times per day or 6 times per day. Takde pun kata pagi kena makan apa, tengahari makan nasi saje, etc.
As for Ayra, I try to feed her 3 times per day. Morning: Fruit. Lunch: Porridge + Vege. Tea time: Fruit. Tp kalau weekend tak ikut sgt pun.. Bila sempat jer hehehe.. Unless tak keluar rumah langsung la..

